RS Warrior Forum banner

File Uploads will be disabled temporarily

905 views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  RH1700 
#1 ·
I will be disabling all file uploads temporarily for the next day(s). This includes image uploads in the forums, classifieds, and the My Warrior section!

I will be doing some server changes which can do some strange things to the site, including maikg the site disapear for a little while.

This includes email issues! If you have sent me an email in the past day and it bounced back, just resend it to sean(at)carknee(dot)com

CarKnee

#4 ·
Carknee is at Laconia, so don't expect anything for a week. Avatars have been addressed before. I can't remember why we don't use them, though. You might find your answer faster with a search. As far as retooling this site, Carknee keeps it well updated and custominzed. If it ain't broke.... The only reason the uploads has been disabled is because he is switching to a new dedicated server that should serve us all better, and give us plenty of room to grow.

#7 ·
I have been posting pics by uploading them to my own personal server (not part of this site) and then using forum code to link them. In other words host them somewhere else then type:

[ img]http://www.whateveraddresshere.com[ /img]

Only DO NOT put spaces in those brackets, I had to put them there so you would see the code. If you do it right, it will only show the picture where you type that code with a link.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.