RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by Yamaha and my dealer that it could be july befor a repair kit will be avallable.I recieved my recall notice on 1-9-04 I filed on 2-9-04.I will only settle for a new 04 Warrior.I will have to sign a confidentiality agreement so I will not be able to post what happens but I will persue this as long as it takes and I would encourage all of you with 03 RSW's to do the same ! My attorney assured me that I have a solid case and should be resolved soon at no cost to me......Keep Ya Posted !

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
If you get a new bike out of it, just post the picks in this thread and we'll know what to make of it without you saying a thing.

·
Registered
167 Posts
lermdog9, hi i am in pa also, (south western, pittsburg area). where did you find a free lawyer? im interested too. mine is an 02, but it was a leftover, i purchased it, 12/8/03, it has 40 miles! thankyou, gary

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
I thought in order for it to fall into this category there had to be a defect to which the manufacturer had no intention of resolving? How does this work?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Generally speaking (all states are different) if you have a problem that can't be resolved after three tries. Or if you are without your vehicle for more than thirty days because of a problem, the lemon law applies. It was my understanding, however, that this law does not apply to motorcycles in Pennsylvania. I looked into this when my drive sprocket ate my output shaft splines, and I was told the parts were backordered six weeks. Please ask your lawyer about this and let all of us in Pa. know!
Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
****, i dont want another bike, i've put too much time and money into this one. to start over would cost me thousands. do you have a stock bike? that would be the ONLY way i'd consider this, but since i dont,.. i wont

·
Registered
421 Posts
I navigated to the Michigan Lemon Law site from a post on another thread. It offered a free evaluation of your problem via email. I posted the year of my bike (2002) and a description of what is going on with this recall and this is the response I received this morning:

Got your email. Fax us the repairs and purchase/lease agremeent and we will see if we can get your money back and any loan paid off under the lemon law. They pay any fees, you don't. Fax is (866) 642-8875, toll free. Free lemonaid!

Brian Parker
lemonaid.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts