RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Did you say last Yamaha bike night for 2008? I was just kidding about not liking the 4x shirt that I won!
Bummer, too bad it has to end for the year! [:'(] The one in September was pretty fun. I will definatly will be trying to go again for the one in October!

·
Registered
707 Posts
I'm in, I think my helmet has a fair chance of winning.

The food is great and the beer is ice cold, served in a frosted mug, can't beat that !

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
riverat said:
I'm in, I think my helmet has a fair chance of winning.

The food is great and the beer is ice cold, served in a frosted mug, can't beat that !

To bad all they sell is Budweiser!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just wanted to remind my fellow So Cal Warrior (Star and Yamaha)riders that Yamaha Bike Night is coming up next Thursday. It's the last one since the Holidays will be upon us. I am sure they'll resume in 2009. So ride on over and let's have another great Warrior showing. I actually have a good shot at making this one myself.

·
Registered
707 Posts
CalWarrior said:
I just wanted to remind my fellow So Cal Warrior (Star and Yamaha)riders that Yamaha Bike Night is coming up next Thursday. It's the last one since the Holidays will be upon us. I am sure they'll resume in 2009. So ride on over and let's have another great Warrior showing. I actually have a good shot at making this one myself.

Good ! Let's ride up together.

Jerome and Kich, see what you can do to round up more of the S.CA.N. boys. I haven't seen Frank, Ron or Jerod in a ***** age, do those guys ever leave town any more or have they all turned into Harley riders and just bar hop in a five mile radius ?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
riverat said:
CalWarrior said:

Good ! Let's ride up together.
Bruce, if I am able to make it I'll be riding over from Cypress.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts