RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i did it, i finally bought a warrior. 2003 liquid silver with 4700 miles. looks to have been taken care of. i absolutely love this bike already. older gentleman traded it in for a trike kit (thats right, i said a trike KIT)for his hardley. this is a small step up from my honda shadow 600, but much needed.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
bpeters113,

Nice ride...Although I have to agree with you about the windscreen...I'd say lose it!! The Warrior in my opinion, just doesn't look right with a windshield or wind screen. Their performance cruisers NOT touring bikes...

Oh...By the way...Is that a police bike I see lurking in the shadows of your garage!?[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Welcome to the forums!

Mark aka Mad Man

Badge!? I don't need no stinkin' badge!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks to all the welcomes, i've been a forum member for a few months now, trying to decide between various different bikes, did my research a bit and went with the warrior, and then while i was looking at a m109r at a suzuki dealership they had a warrior trade in, fell in love with it and brought it home.

it was a 45ish mile trip home from the dealership, got to know the bike fairly well, kept it reasonable on the highway, didn't venture over 100....much....

yes madman, that would be a police cruiser you see. my dad is a sheriff deputy, and they let him keep the harley patrol bike at his house. there is also another bike next to the harley, it's my dad's '92 victory.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.