RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i did it, i finally bought a warrior. 2003 liquid silver with 4700 miles. looks to have been taken care of. i absolutely love this bike already. older gentleman traded it in for a trike kit (thats right, i said a trike KIT)for his hardley. this is a small step up from my honda shadow 600, but much needed.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
He gets his trike, you get your Warrior. Everyone's happy.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Welcome to the forum, a godsend for the Warrior owners.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
bpeters113,

Nice ride...Although I have to agree with you about the windscreen...I'd say lose it!! The Warrior in my opinion, just doesn't look right with a windshield or wind screen. Their performance cruisers NOT touring bikes...

Oh...By the way...Is that a police bike I see lurking in the shadows of your garage!?[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Welcome to the forums!

Mark aka Mad Man

Badge!? I don't need no stinkin' badge!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Go easy on it at first, get to know the beast and then flog the snot out of her! Congrats on the best Cruiser around IMHO. Welcome to the 4M.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Hey Brian, a big welcome to my distant cousin and many congrats on the purchase of your new Warrior. Enjoy your ride and naturally the Forums Bro.

Andy Peters

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks to all the welcomes, i've been a forum member for a few months now, trying to decide between various different bikes, did my research a bit and went with the warrior, and then while i was looking at a m109r at a suzuki dealership they had a warrior trade in, fell in love with it and brought it home.

it was a 45ish mile trip home from the dealership, got to know the bike fairly well, kept it reasonable on the highway, didn't venture over 100....much....

yes madman, that would be a police cruiser you see. my dad is a sheriff deputy, and they let him keep the harley patrol bike at his house. there is also another bike next to the harley, it's my dad's '92 victory.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Got to agree with mad man, this bike looks good without the windshield, more of the low ,lean, and mean, look. Welcome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts