RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Folks, well I got my used 2002 warrior today, I am definetly excited.
Well I come from a Crotch Rocket family so I am use to going smoking fast but I am pushing 30 and I need to slow down a bit. I still have a crotch rocket but I will be selling it and with that I will fully custom my warrior. I got a used warrior because I wanted to try and see what I can do with it, from seeing other bikes in the forum I know I am going to love it and end up buying a new one later.
I am always been into customs so who knows how far I am going with this one. I think I am going all black for now and later put some color and chrome.
Let me know what you guys think.
David[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Insert Image:

92.67KB

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Mexymus,

Welcome! It looks like you got a good starting point...Can't wait to see what you do to your new ride to give it your own personal touch. Or attitude...[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome. Tons of great info here.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the club brother, you have a nice bike to start with and with a little imagination i am sure you will take that bike to a new level. the warrior is a great bike for the guy who likes perfomance and style and its just a fun bike to ride

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Pushing 30 doesn't mean you have to slow down, just smarten up. Nice bike, lots of things to do now, sell the rocket to finance the mods.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Guys.. I am already loving it..
Mcallen is in South Texas.. thats were my folks live.. I am actually in South Arizona at the moment.. But lived in Detroit for a few years, thats were I started riding crotch rockets..
First things Im gonna do are a 240 rear tire.. Tricky Air ride.. Full glossy black paint.. and a custom headlight..
Yeah the bike use to be from a forum member from Miami..
Dave

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]Welcome David love the bars on your bike, as for slowing down i don,t think so bro[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts