RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been browsing on this site for awhile now and finally registered now that I'm a proud new owner of a Warrior. I now know what the fuss is all about, these bikes are incredible!!
I picked up this 2008 Midnight Warrior with only 4950 miles on it. It's currently bone stock....

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations to your Warrior.
I've had mine for about 2 months and I believe I found THE bike.

Nice looking by the way.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Welcome from SoCal..Ride safe...

Clean looking warrior.

Congtraz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! The torque is flat out awesome on this monster. I went for a quick 35 miles this afternoon, I may have to change the bars...being 5'8" I felt that I was really reaching for them after while, I may need some more pullback...

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
On the Triple Treess theres theres this lil Chrome caps pop them off and losen the clamps and you can adjust the bars towards you or away...
After u adjusted them torque up

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On the Triple Treess theres theres this lil Chrome caps pop them off and losen the clamps and you can adjust the bars towards you or away...
After u adjusted them torque up

I'll give that a try, thanks.

·
Registered
867 Posts
My 2008 Midnight was all original like your's when I got it in 2011, but the mod bug got to me as it will to you too��. Looks sweet in its original state, enjoy it and congratulations.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My 2008 Midnight was all original like your's when I got it in 2011, but the mod bug got to me as it will to you too��. Looks sweet in its original state, enjoy it and congratulations.
I already have a list of things that I want to mod, LOL. :Thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts