RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
welcome, great bike!
I'll still never understand why Yamaha went with that stock exhaust though.. just hideous to me! first thing to go ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I thought I'd do a quick update as I did several mods over the winter and spring to the bike. Thank goodness for tax return and stimulus check, lol.
1) PCS lowering kit with progressive spring
2) Ivans ECU Flash
3) Ivans Airbox cover with all K&N airfilters
4) Baron's pullback risers
5) Galfer braided brake lines (all black)
6) Motion pro extended throttle cables and clutch cable
7) Cobra Speedster swept exhaust
8) Barnett SR2 Clutch conversion plate

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice find I just found my bone stock 2005 Warrior with 2,038 miles 3 weeks ago ! love it already changed out the handle bars and a few other things, Just waiting on parts to arrive to modify it more lol every day is like Christmas on my porch not sure whats going to pop up! Edit : I'm in IL not too far from you as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Nice find I just found my bone stock 2005 Warrior with 2,038 miles 3 weeks ago ! love it already changed out the handle bars and a few other things, Just waiting on parts to arrive to modify it more lol every day is like Christmas on my porch not sure whats going to pop up! Edit : I'm in IL not too far from you as well.
I hear that about Christmas, lol, the wife thought it was never going to end. Wow yours had super low miles too, good find!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts