RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally bought my own motorcycle. I#699;m 31 and grew up surfing and diving. I always admired bikes, but, no one ever exposed me to them. So, 8 months ago, I took the safety class and got my endorsement. Then, like fate, my good budd had to go out of town for 4 months and he let me use his 2006 Honda VTX 1300 (amazing friend, amazing opportunity). Well, he came back last month, and it was time for me to buy my own. After all of my research, comparisons, etc, etc, I felt the warrior was simply the best of both worlds, and its just a sweet looking ride. My wife loves it too!
I do notice a big difference from the Honda: the warrior is much more aggressive, grittier, and more balls to the wall..... its a bit more stiff and rugged. But, I guess it feels more like a true motorcyle, and less like a comfort cruiser...... I#699;m anxious to hear any responses.
ps: this is my first time on a forum (thats any forum), so I#699;m new to this also. [^]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the forum lexyallen! I am a relative newb to this forum myself but can tell you from past forum memberships that this one ROCKS. No one here has an ego problem and everyone is extremely helpful. (just make sure you use the search function before asking questions) Post some pics of your bike in your gallery so we can take a look at her.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on choosing a great motorcycle.
I've been riding for a few years and owned a couple of other bikes (crotchrockets), but I can't say I felt the same enthusiasm for either of them that I have for my Warrior.
And that's saying a lot, considering I've only had it since last Tuesday. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
For your first forum, no joke, you picked the best on the web.

I am a member of almost a dozen popular forums for various interests, and there is *nothing* out there as helpful, friendly, and awesome as this one. We really are a family here.

·
Registered
533 Posts
WHAT! no mods yet. On here, he who dies with the most mods wins.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Good luck with your new lady and try to spend, at least, some time with the other Lady. Just in case you forgot already "Wife is other Lady. Welcome to the 4M.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts