RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got all the pieces of the puzzle, and it's finished. Had to wait for decent weather to get good pics (a rarity for SoCal), but got them posted. Thanx to all for the great info on the PCIII, and turn signal install! Made mods go almost too smooth. Have close-ups of lisence plate bracket if anyone's interested. Made it myself out of T6 aluminum. Not sure if I like the windshield yet. Puts some pretty serious wind in the face at higher speeds. May take it off. It does take the wind outta the chest though. Found myself lightening up on the grips a bit. As you all well know, more mods to come! [8D]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DOD sticker. Need it to get on military bases. didn't wanna stick it on the bike, so I made a plate and secured it to the frame rail with adel clamps. BTW you would need a size 21 adel clamp to fit around the frame down tubes. Good to know it you ever plan on attaching anything there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx. Seriously considering taking windshield back off though. BTW, front sig mod is really easy but make sure you foot for the adhesive promoter and use a heat gun! Those tubes are pretty tough to bend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts