RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been lurking around this site for a couple years and can now say I too have a warrior. I was going to buy a new one (midnight) but could not pass up this 05 black cherry w/flames that only had 2600 miles on it. It came with V & H 2-1 pipe, power commander, some kind of air intake and a corbin seat. Not sure if I will stay with this pipe or not, I like the ground pounders or rip saws personally. I have a huge mental image of what I want to accomplish with this bike and it will be great. I will apologise now for any future dumb questions I might have. I will say this bike is amazing, I previously had a v-star 1100 and a 2004 R1 and this thing is a monster. Here are a couple pics and a quick vid (baffle in).
First question since the bike is setup for the pipe does it have to have any settings changed if I wanted to take the baffle out?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v677/screaminr1/?action=view&current=100_1245.flv

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Welcome and congrats. prob no changes if you are simply taking the baffles out. best advice is to check your plugs

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. Great looking ride. Nice mods on the bike the way you bought it and you are already talking about changes....you'll fit right in here!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
You have some nice mods on your bike for a good start. I have a vision too, but it is so expensive yet gratifying at the same time. Welcome, no question is dumb.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Nice bike, my favorite factory color!. Don't remove the baffles, the bike will run like crap. !Fact!

When you decide to toss the propipe, give me a PM. Although I don't like it's style and raspy sound at highway speeds it's more suited for getting my saddlebags on and makes great power too.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. Sweet Scoot you got there. Love that color too.
Be safe out there and cut up your credit cards now!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys! Put 400 miles on her between yesterday afternoon and today. Let the mods begin, I have a huge list. After all I have been on this site for a couple years just watchin and dreamin.. oh, and I live in Tavares/Leesburg area and travel to the east coast regularly.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts