RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, first of all, after the recall, the bike definitely shifts smoother. And like many of you, I stored up mods over the winter and saved them for when the bike was in for the work. V&H BigShots, Holly Sh?t! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] What a difference. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I just adjusted the ECU and it rides GREAT! No problems at all, and I'll tell you guys (and Gals[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]), the garbage can for an exhaust REALLY does place a drag on the bike. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] I also installed the Lightning Performance Forward Control Eliminator Kit. For you folks over 6", these are a must have and are priced right. Not the best in finish but totally functional and easy to powder coat if the lack of a quality finish bothers you. Just to top things off, I also installed the top of the Yamaha fender eliminator kit. **** am I happy. [^] Just in time for the Spring![8D]

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ECU adjusted +1 but could-have been left alone all together. Very little popping, probably less than with the stock can. I was always aware of the stock can keeping the popping to a decibel level that was barely audible. The popping is so minor that I kinda like the occasional bark. I'll tell you though, unless I REALLY take it easy, these pipe are kinda loud. Not that I'm complaining, but they are NOT for the light hearted. Not loud enough though that I'd replace the baffles with the quieter ones, at least not now. It's only been one night, so I'll see how it goes with the family and neighbors when I pull out for work in the mornings or return from an all night run. I sure turns heads now, that's for sure!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts