RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!!

After almost two years of looking for the right Road Warrior and many a day late or a dollar short. I finally got my hands on a Road Warrior...She's a 2005 Midnight Edition with some custom work already done to her. I'll be posting additional pictures of her soon, so be looking for them. But here's a preview of her...

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n156/MadMan64/2005CustomBlackYAMAHARoadStarWar-4.jpg

Any advise for a proud, new owner of a Road Warrior!?

Thanks!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Guys!

THANKS! I'm looking forward to hangin' out with y'all here. If anyone is ever in the neighborhood may be we can get together for a ride.

Anyway I have some future plans for my new baby...But, for now I'm happy the way she is...For now anyway...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

If any of you have any suggestions or ideas that you would like to pass on, as to what I might want to look into doing to her. You know like mods, add-ons and such...I'm all ears...And always willing to take any suggestions. Besides some of you have owned your Road Warriors for quite some time, so you know what works and what don't.

This isn't my first street bike...I've been riding and racing for most of my life. Unfortunately I was young once and stupidy caused me have a sell my last street bike. And now many years later and a lot of wisdom has allowed me the chance to get a street bike and ride again.

And yes...I learned my lesson and won't be letting stupidy get the best of me this time.

Thanks again and hope to get to know all of you...

Later!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome MadMan. Black and chrome is a great combo! I suggest riding her for awhile and read as many posts as you can here before jumping into any major modding. Speed, comfort and looks! Depends on your priorities.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys!

RodRiguez,

Yea! I know what you're talking about...I planned to ride her a bit before going real crazy with any mods, upgrades or accessories. The only real plans I have for the near future is to lower the front end 1-1/2" and install new trees with a 6 degree rake.

I have been reading through the forums here and checking out all the pictures in the Gallery getting ideas on what I might want to do, or at least look into. But I definitely am satisfied with the way she is now...And will probably wait a bit before I start any real upgrading.

Thanks for the help!

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 22 Posts