RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went in to a dealership to check out a used '05 and saw a brand new '07 they had a special on. with the rebate and low APR fianancing, it made more sense to get the new bike. I didn't get the lowest price out there but extremely excited I finally found my warrior. thanks for everyone's help in answering my questions in the past few days. LET THE MODDING BEGIN!!

A couple pics I snapped when I got home, nothing special.

the trio

btw, the 919 is on sale on ebay if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks!! shopping for pipes as we speak. i think i've decided on samson ripsaws or street sweepers.

the stable is ever revoling. ninja zx-6 to a zx-7 to to a 919 and sold the zx-7. got hooked on naked and picked up a speed triple then two weeks a ago a friend who doesn't know how to ride too well yet bought a shadow spirit 750. i rode it home for him and now have a new found love for cruisers. sad, but bye bye 919. looks like it'll be the speed triple + warrior dual for a while

i think the mod agenda will go like this:
pipes -- AIS remove -- PCIII -- fender eliminator -- integrated tail lights -- side mount license plate -- handle bar -- lower -- BAK -- 240 kit (or bigger?) -- paint

chrome bits will go on here and there during the process...I just gotta remember to pace myself.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome, brother. That's scenario happened to me as well. I walked in to look at a 2003 Warrior on consignment and walked out with the 2007 they had on special.....I'm so glad I did.

P.S. I would put your BAK mod right next to or in front of the AIS block....believe me/us![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
congrats on the new bike. its always nice to save as much as you can but in the end its hard to put a price tag on the smile you get when you hear this beast fire up. enjoy your new ride brother

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thansk guys. can't wait to get home from work and get a couple hours of riding in. wasn't too productive at work today since i was looking at parts most of the time.

parts ordered so far:
barrons radius drag bar, pro1 chrome mini mirros, barron's AIS block off, samson rip saw pips (got some morton's on order), PC3, integrated tail lights

i'm thinking of getting those side mount plates on ebay, but can't see a clean way of running wires for some LED bolts. there's really no other side mounts out there that catch my eye. time for more web surfing /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
So many mods . . . . . so little money! It's fun being creative with the finances isn't it? Fill up those credit cards and enjoy!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Same thing happend to me except on two new bikes. Went in to get a new 2003 with the tranny kit in stock but a week backlog on work and walked out with a 2004 for $200 more. I agree with sharp. Do the BAK along with the AIS block-off. I too am looking for a side mount that I like but have not found one yet.

Edward

·
Registered
395 Posts
You just got your warrior home and took a pic and you say nothing special!! You gotta b kidding! its your warriors birthday. break out the mods, congrats.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts