RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother was back this weekend and decided that after I did the big air kit there needed to be something to fill the hole so a piece of aluminum for the race car and a new SS emblem meant for my camaro later we had something.

Insert Image:

56.36KB

Insert Image:

78.06KB

Insert Image:

79.46KB

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Looks sweet but be careful Chevy emblems slow ya down!!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
quote:Originally posted by crusteel45

lame

No kidding, it should say Harley, cost $85,000, and leak oil. Then it would be much better!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yah it wasn't really thought through that carfully one of those what will fill the gap and be cheap... my bro has a guy that just bought the stuff to do ball milling and my bro is good with auto cad so he took the dimmensions for this one and he is going to try and design something we'll see what he comes up with[8D]

quote:Originally posted by jdpark

I like it but think it would look better it the back plate was trimmed down a bit. Emphasize the SS more.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 16SHY

Looks sweet but be careful Chevy emblems slow ya down!!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

LOL!My blood runs blue baby!Loks good man,keep on with the modness.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually they are for my 68 Camaro after I got it painted i decided I liked it better without emblems so I have a whole set of new OE emblems just layin in a box and thought I would put one to use...

quote:Originally posted by Bigadam79

Looks like 70-72 Chevelle fender emblems.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I see you are in Lincoln my brother and cousin are both salesmen up at Star City MotorSports

quote:Originally posted by DeathStar

Looks good!! Nice to see another Nebraska Warrior!!! [8D]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts