RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank you guys for your input on the bike I was looking at. It took me a few weeks but i finally picked it up on Sat! 10min after i got it home it started to pour! So I couldnt ride it till sunday but when I finally got it outside i understand what your guys are saying. I love this bike and I havent even had it for a week yet! Here are a few pics, my blackberry sucks for pics but I will post some better ones later...

Here are the specs
SS velocity stacks in UNI foam made airbox, SS scoops, SpeedStar ECU, SS injectors, SS StageIV Exhaust, SS stageIV cams, OrientExpress 11.1:1 pistons, SS valve springs,
240 tire on RC Imposter wheel, HighEnd custom seat, Baron Radius bars, ISO grips, wide chrome levers, Star brushed aluminum foot controls and passenger pegs, Yamaha mini fairing, tailight with integrated turn signals...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Insert Image:

84.73 KB

Insert Image:

74.39 KB

Insert Image:

87.73 KB

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! That is one nice bike. It's got a lot of get up and go already installed. What's up with the rear fender? Are you going to get the matching front wheel, too?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! The previous owner took off the rear fender because of the 240 Rear Mod, I have it but I think it looks better without it. I might have it cleaned up to give a more custom look but i havent decided yet. Yes I am going to get the matching front and get them both in a high polish or possibly have them powdercoated black and leave the lip polished.

quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

Welcome and congratulations! That is one nice bike. It's got a lot of get up and go already installed. What's up with the rear fender? Are you going to get the matching front wheel, too?

·
Registered
689 Posts
RigHTOuS RIDE< >[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] bet you arse YOU will be to talk of the group,people in cages will be rubber necking that bike!!![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! - nice ride

you got some Moddin out of the way, now its time to make it the way you want,

I run a lowered a$$ end with a 240 - no problem, it never touches, stock fender - I think you can go as big as a 260 with the factory stays

I am not a big fan of bobtails but it could grow on you...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, yeah a got a lot of the major work out of the way. So now its the small mods that give it character. The 1st project is the rear end finishing at custom look. I think smoothing it out so it blends with seat would be nice & of course more chrome! Im not sure if I can drop it with the way the custom tail light is set up. I am considering a cat eye HID head light as well

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the compliment guys, yeah I know I saved a lot of money but im looking forward to some major mods to complete the bike! I to enhance the body and the style of the bike but I will post sum more pics this weekend

1 - 20 of 29 Posts