RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I felt like a slacker for not having pics of my bike up in the gallery, so I took some Friday right after I bathed her. I've got the sport windshield on it for the moment. And I had to post a pic of the mileage since some people don't believe me[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Does this mean I officially have the lead in mileage?!?![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Johnny

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. The bad thing about having 21k miles is that it shows by the rock chips in the tank and lower cowl. Kinda depressed every time I see 'em. If it makes you guys feel better, it still runs like new and haven't had any problems with it.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Hey Rippen,thems just battle marks.I started early with the rock chips on mine.2 weeks old with a bb sized chip on the right front of tank.I used a bottle of touch up paint from the wal-mart ,GM color Indigo,worked pretty good.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Good here the bike is so reliable. No wonder they didn't change much for 2003. I hope you get another 21k out of her. Who's going to be first to 30k?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
The Warrior still looks great Rippin! [8D] Good to hear it's been trouble free on the Warrior.

It'll take me a couple of years to get that # of miles. I don't work far from home and I sometimes need a vehicle with more cargo space than I care to take on the Warrior. With gas prices the way the are... I've been on the Warrior more and more. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Money saved off tanks of gas for the truck ($50-$60 a tank) can go into accessories and mods. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Wow Rippin that's way cool. Glad to see the Warrior is holding up well after 21k+ miles. Time to roll up some miles on my bike, you've got me jealous.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got a friend who owns a 97 Royal Star w/ 81k miles on it and he is always bragging about it. So I told him I'd pass whatever mileage he is sitting on next summer. Anyway, if any of you folks ever roll through Texas, give me shout and I'll ride along for a while. If you couldn't tell, I don't like to ride...LOL Oh yeah, when I had my 16k service done, the service guys said it still looks like new on the inside. I'll be coming up on 32k in not too long so we will see how that goes. Now I just have to take care of this seat / fender thing with Corbin......LOL Enjoy the bike guys. I've ridden mine REALLY hard at times and nothing has gone awry. The only thing it did hickup on was one time I ran it hard and then sat in a major traffic jam for a couple of miles. I guess it got a little hot and ran a little funny. Once I got into an open part of the freeway, I stretched her legs and it ran fine once it got some breeze across the heads. I consider it very minor. My left arm looks like Schwartzenagger(sp?) with that heavy ass clutch and high mileage....LOL Who needs a gym.....hehe

Johnny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts