RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a while..got my Warrior in September, finally riding again..yay for spring!!!

Few mods..Yamaha TT bars and lower cowl were on when I got it, put the fender elimiator kit on today and removed the lower belt guard. Going to order Churchkey's VBAK and pipes next, do the AIS block, and....[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

PICS!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Born and raised in Cleveland. I live in Wooster now, small town south of Cleveland about 40 miles.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Mods will come, like the plague! And just like the plague, no cure!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Wootown huh, there's some fresh pavement on 30 for some speed runs.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
You've had you stock pipes on since September? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Have you decided what pipes you're gonna change to yet? Welcome to the madness ctown44, enjoy the Forums mate.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome warrior brother looking good[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hi Cto, I lurked for quite a while here before making my 1st post. It's too late for you now but it's a known fact that the first couple of posts let the mod bug in. Welcome to the 4M. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
GREAT, another guy from OHIO, just what this forum needs...... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Welcome to the forum, see ya soon!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:Originally posted by redbullssg

GREAT, another guy from OHIO, just what this forum needs...... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Well...at least I'm not from Michigan[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Go Buckeyes!!!

Im thinking about ripsaws or street sweepers, love the look. Definetly going to get a fat tire kit too. Trying to decide between 240 and 260 kits atm.

I'd definetly be up for a Ohio get-together. Let me know.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I am sure there will be one sometime. DOn't think Bo is going to do another BASH, but we may do a something somewhere, sometime. Keep checking the RIDE CLUB forums in "U.S. East Central"...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts