RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my bike back from the dealer yesterday (they had it for 3 weeks replacing the upper tripple clamp) and I put the propipe I bought from Independent lemming, who by the way is a great person to buy from I got the parts quick and before I even had the chance to send out the money order. The pipehas been sitting in my garage floor tormenting me for the time the bike was at the dealer. I have to say I love the look and sound and it seems like I can feel the difference in power if not at least it sounds faster LOL. My dilemma is, do I do the ECU bump, I heard it only benifits you at idle or wait until the begining of the year when I get the PCIII? I dont plan on doing a whole lot of riding just short rides every now and then just to keep from having to winterize it. And if I do the bump do I need to put it back to the original settings before I install the PCIII? Also last question which type/brand and where is a good place to get a PCIII? Oh and I have read a lot of the ECU bump posts before posting this one. Thanks for the help.

Marty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts