RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my warrior! It's a 2003 with 7k miles on it, picked it up at a dealer in Waukesha, Wi. I've been going back and forth on getting a new one or a used one, and I saw this one had extras so I went for it. Its the Dark Grey (Titanium maybe) with drag bars, grips, speedstar exhaust, and power commander. It did come with a windscreen attached, but that's getting put up on Ebay, not my style. I froze my ass off riding it today, but it's great, I wish winter wasn't approaching so i could get out and ride it! I cannot wait for warm weather now!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. It's too bad it's almost winter but chances are you got a better deal on it because of that also so look on the bright side. I'd saying buying used was a good idea as well as long as you were careful. These things depreciate way too fast so you might as well let someone else have the first few miles and you get half off for it right? I hope you get some good riding in and don't forget to keep the shiny side up!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I dont understand why people would have such an awsome bike and 1. sell it and 2. have hardly ridden it. I bought my 02 warrior about 3 months ago with only 4700 miles on it. And had BUB jugghuggers, TT phat bars, and kuryakyn iso grips on it. $5800 Poor fellas wife was making him sell it. But one mans downfall is another mans victory. Congradulations on purchasing the worlds sweetest production cruiser.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
The grey colored models look best IMO. Color scheme just flows. Love mine & painting my other tins in a grey scheme aswell. Good luck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts