RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in the united kingdom and wanted to know if there is a quick way to do a search for members in the uk only .i know of a few but would like to know how many of us there is over here [^]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Go to the members page and click on Country to resort the list by country. Then find where the UK starts. Keep in mind it will be sorted alphabetically by the country that people have entered. Whether it be UK, United Kingdom, Great Britain or England, it will be sorted in alphabetical order and those entries won't be next to each other. Of course, if they decided to leave that blank, you won't find them either.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
quote:Originally posted by dazman

i live in the united kingdom and wanted to know if there is a quick way to do a search for members in the uk only .i know of a few but would like to know how many of us there is over here [^]

Hi there Dazman. I've been on the site about 3 years now and have seen alot of UK members come and go. I see a few Warriors when I'm out and about at shows and bike meets and alot of the bikes are US imports. Personally I'd guess that there are no more than a couple of hundred Warriors in the whole country - if that, I know that there were only 100 brought into the country during 2002-03 and then Yammi pulled the plug on the European sales for the Warrior due to new EU Emission Laws.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts