RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought it with 30k miles and no test ride. Drove it out of the guys driveway and it’s all that I dreamt of, tons of power, smooth ride, and deep/throaty sound. It has forward controls, and a roadhouse slip on color copy by 55 printing exhaust. Taking it out to Sturgis on Friday and then Daytona is planned for the spring. **** yeah!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey welcome to the Forum. Yes it was similar for me as I had bought mine, but didn’t ride it until I picked it up. Mind you my first ride on it it thought ( what have gotten yourself into this time old son lolol.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Welcome! The roadhouse is a great slip on. I had one on mine when I bought it and I still miss the sound.
Let's see some pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the greatest purchase of your life. Not sure how much riding you are planning on doing with this Corona-virus thingy going on.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Hi there and welcome, have loads of with the new beast. All the best from the UK. ... Frec..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Until they tell me that coronavirus hides behind billboards and jumps out when you ride by I’m still going to be riding ( when I get my bike back that is lol )

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got a Red '02 for $2k I been tinkering on no clue what im doing but id like to put a Turner on it at vbak and of course 240 - 260 rear tire max as i like the stock fender look

1 - 13 of 13 Posts