RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have been a member since 6/06, but I dont think I have ever posted. So just like to intorduce myself. I am in Tx near houston, been riding a little over two years. Started out on a Ninja 250R, rode it for two months. I then got the bike I really wanted, a 05 CBR600RR. I still have it but it is a dedicated trackbike now. So looking into the Warrior Midnight or the V-rod for a while now, just never got serious about buying one, I think I am ready now.

Here is a pic of my current bike.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've got a nice track bike. If you can, you should take the Warrior and the Vrod for a test spin. The torque of the Warrior will win you over... it's a beast. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Nice pic...glad you finally chimed in, go with your gut on the purchase..you do know most of us are a little biased towards the Warrior!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the welcome, I posted a Worrior-V-rod thread in the discussion section, as per forum rules.

Yeah I know asking you guys about the Vrod is.........well I dont know, but you know what I mean.

Been reading all the good info you guys got here all morning, great site going on here.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Welcome! We are biased and think you should get the V Rod. J/K The Warrior comes with the most fantastic accessory, this site!!! Both are great bikes.

·
Registered
84 Posts
All you really need to decide is which colour you want your Warrior to be...it's a fun bike to ride, especially with a few mods done to it.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Great, another track junkie. I sold my ZX10R to buy my Warrior and couldn't be happier. I slowed way down on the street after I started racing and a dedicated sportbike for me no longer made sense. I really enjoy my Warrior and if you decide to get one, you will too. Besides, if the urge to do a wheelie or stoppie hits me, I can hop on my Husky Supermoto [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Nice welcome.. Great choice on the Track bike cruiser street bike thing.. Thats my goal..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts