RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am a noob. Been riding for about 8 months now and close to 4000 miles logged albeit not on a Warrior. I'm currently lookin at a 2002 and the only thing holding me back is I need to sell my current bike. So, see yall around. Mitch

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good luck bud. It took me some time to find this bike, but once i did no turning back, lurked for 2 years, then found a nicly modded ride

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]welcome to the forum, best bike i have ever owned you will love it when you get yours[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
texasranger,

to the forums!

Hopefully you'll soon be on a Warrior and will be officially a member of the Warrior Club and part of the family of many fellow riders.

By the way...Love the screen name..."texasranger"...

Always loved their motto: "One riot, one ranger..."

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
826 Posts
Welcome to the forum, texasranger! ... or Chuck Norris??? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
quote:Originally posted by vladens

Welcome to the forum, texasranger! ... or Chuck Norris??? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

He's a baseball player.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I mean welcome! Good luck w/ the sale.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome! I've only been here a short time but I've found the 4m to be very entertaining and educational. Since jumping in, I've fixed a few minor issues that are addressed in the 4m(search for it and more than likely someone has addressed the issue) and I've made purchases from members that include a cobra fi2000 as well as Churchkey's air horn (velocity stack) cover and V-BAK. Silly me, I was thinking of going with a hypercharger. Now my bike is suck'n some fat air! I have saved so much cash using some of the info on this site. I'll be a site supporter as long as I'm riding my beast.

Good luck on your purchase (go with red of course).

DK

1 - 20 of 38 Posts