RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
42 degrees today & like Fifer had to give the bike a run.Finished
BAK,AIS,PCIII & Chambermaids this weekend & was itchen to see what this thing would do.(supposed to snow again tommorrow)I havent had a bike for about 11 years & man did it feel good[^].Holly sh*@ this bike really flies,can almost spin rear tire at will & it handles awsome too.Boy did I get some looks resembling"are you nutts?" & some thumbs up too!.Came back after about an hour with an ear to ear smile frozen on my face,not from the cold but from the excitment of being back in the saddle again[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif].Thanks to all in this forum I dont post a lot but I read through several timed a day,many great tips &
ideas...maybee to many!!![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]Later

·
Registered
273 Posts
Good for you I know the feeling of that ear to ear smile isn't it wonderful. I havent done any mods to my 03 warrier yet, what would be the first mod you do or change? just looking for input thanx John

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JP,I did all the mods at once for a couple reasons first I hated that muffler & it had to go,BAK & AIS removal cause a knew they were a little time consuming & wanted it done before summer gets here.But from what Iv been reading the PCIII is the best performance mod & one of the easiest to install.Good Luck & as everyone here says this forum is detramental to your wallet!!!Good Luck

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ohio,

Right on bro... I know the feeling, took mine out a couple of weeks ago. Awesome isn't it. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Congrats on your mods, you're gonna love the new upper RPM breathing on that thing.

Troop

·
Registered
227 Posts
Know what you mean man. My warrior (bought 2/01) was my first bike in 19 years. It still puts a smile on my face you couldn't slap off, every time I ride it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I hope the weather gets better before I go crazy. At least it was a good year for skiing to keep my mind off riding. (not that this website helps any) My bike is stuck in the basement until the weather gets better.... I got you and dorak beat. My last bike was a HD Baja 125. That was 21 years ago. I think I'm a litte overdue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts