RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well finally got to give my Garage Find Warrior a test ride this past weekend. If you did not read my other post about this bike, it is an 04' Warrior with only 4600 miles on it and had sat in the same garage for years. She was covered in dust and spider webs when I saw it for the first time. Worked out a deal and brought it home.

Took a couple of weeks of working on it but she has come back to life and is ready to ride. All fresh fluids, filters, plugs, fork seals, mirrors, battery and new tires. She still needs some clean up but it is good enough for now. When it gets too cold, then I am going to bring her in the living room and really give it a good detail job.

Bike runs great and handles a lot better than I thought it would. Need to get used to the riding position, I think that is going to be a challenge for me since I have never spent any time on bike like this. I think it is going to be a fun machine to play with.

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
rigger4343;

-Looking Good! As for getting used to the riding style/position after a while you will come to enjoy the laid back style and pace. Should you want a little "more" all you have to do is twist the wrist and enjoy the wave of torque/sound. ZEN! Ride Safe.
Rg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts