RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done taking my new warrior for a spin. 35*F + 85mph= cold. Had fun though. The weatherman says it is going to be cold and snowy all next week- that sucks

·
Registered
719 Posts
FUN AINT IT??? welcome. Still trying to wipe that grin off my face. It comes back with every successful mod too...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry I didn't even tell you year and color- my brain froze on the ride. It is blue with grey flames 07. That mufflers got to go. I am in the process of buying some samson ripsaws from a member of this site. This things going to be a money pit isn't it?

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
That is some cool temps for a ride, but your in the same boat I'm in, Montana in Feb. is cool. I haven't got my Warrior out yet, but I am so tempted. Snowed here this morning, guess it might be waiting a bit longer.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I just saw your second post and yeah it is a money pit, but I get this satisfied feeling when I look at or ride my bike. It's worth it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I know how you feel. I was able to get a path from the shed to the street and I went for a ride yesterday, 45 degrees. I am going stir-crazy. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts