RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's go find some murals!

In general, I'm not a huge fan of riding around in the city. It's crowded, busy, and dirty. BUT, as we are getting into winter, I also don't feel like doing any high speed riding and dealing with the wind-chill. So, I'm proposing a ride around the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area in search of some good art and some good food. Ideally, the art would be suitable for parking our bikes in front and snapping some pics but the occasional selfie snap will also work if the art's not accessible. Feel free to chime in with a stop and I'll add it to the map.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here's the ride route with details.

Ecoregion Map World Line Font

Total miles are only about 50 or so. Frequent stops for photo ops and sightseeing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Anyone in the Los Angeles area interested in riding this Saturday? Open to other ideas, especially given the heat wave we’ve been dealing with.
I'll make it and can bring along 1 or 2 other riders. let me check if they are available also. Local metro area does sound good this time.
I try to find art when riding also. This was on random picture in downtown from a lunch break last week

Attachments

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So sorry guys. This week has been h3ll so I haven’t gotten this all framed up. I’m putting it together now and should have something ready in about an hour. Stay posted.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like u guys had a great day...

How's she handling with the 250 Random

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk
It was a pretty good day! Wish you could’ve come!

She’s doing great! Took a little to get used to between it being taller and having a wider crown but by the end, I was scraping pegs and doing rolling burnouts across intersections. I think @Smokin0nya may have some video.

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Great Ride yesterday! I was mesmerized by the "Bride and Groom" mural at the Victor Clothing company. The Artist was the gentleman on the right. It took him 3 years to paint it. apparently there is murals and artwork throughout the inside of the building. I will say, I really did like Juan's Striker. The Pics look great!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts