RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got it worked out. I’m getting the first Saturday of every month for riding so I can start planning rides. This first one (Oct 2), though, is already booked with a friend so I’m going to start planning a ride for November 6th. Who’s in and where are we going?

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What do you think about this ride? We'll start at the Mobile gas station at the 101 and White Oak Ave. It's about an hour to the Rock Store (morning snack) and another 45 minutes to Neptune's Net (lunch). Then a 45 minute cruise down PCH through Malibu on the way back and split up at the 10 and 405. Of course, depending on who's coming and how we're feeling, we can make some alterations to this.

World Ecoregion Map Line Atlas

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
Hey, I'll meet up with everybody at the starting point. Like I did at the Born Free Ride. I'm not strong enough to ride the whole ride. This will allow me to put some miles on the bike. I guess we start at the Mobil? BTW Awesome ride.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right on, guys. I’m open to making some adjustments to get better attendance and enjoyment if anyone wants to make some suggestions.

Today, I found a cool mural. I’m now on a mission to find more and take pics.

Tire Wheel Daytime Photograph Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

1 - 13 of 13 Posts