RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
it was nice to finally meet you guys. Great day for a ride even with my little mishap. Looks like I will get my wish in having a true Midnight (blacked out) bike. Hoping to meet up with you guys again in the near future

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
It was great meeting you as well. So sorry about your mishap. Glad you’re ok and that nothing serious was damaged. As they say, “It’ll buff out.” Might take some bondo to buff it but you’ll get it.
Looking forward to future meets and mods.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
What happened?.?

He got some dirt n slid or just over shot the curve?

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk
I think it was some target fixation in a super-tight left turn while going downhill.

Shortly after the incident, I ended up in a group of bicyclists going down hill and basically just had to roll with them as it was too dangerous to pass them and too dangerous for them to pass me. It was kind of fun but I could tell the guys behind me got annoyed. Haha!

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Awesome day guys....

Hey G it's freaking great to see you on the warrior my friend....

We definitely missed you!

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
How'd it go? Can't wait to see the pics of you guys riding those beasts!
Went fairly well. Pics in post #31. Had one incident but everyone’s ok and no major damage occurred.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I was hoping for pics and of course that first pic made me cringe a bit. Glad you are ok but still sux.

Any more pics of you guys?
Nope. That's all we took. Should have grabbed a photo during lunch but didn't think you wanted to see a bunch of old guys stuffing our faces... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Awesome day guys....

Hey G it's freaking great to see you on the warrior my friend....

Bro! It was GREAT to be back out with the WARRIOR NATION! OMG was I SLOW!. I felt so Bad for Matt. I saw the whole thing. I wanted to hop off my bike and help him get that thing turned. The Bike is OK. The 1st thing I did was run over and check the tank, then the Foot Pegs, then SpeedStar goodies then the bars. Us Warrior owners have priorities. THEN I went over and told Brent He'll be OK, while he was trapped under the bike. Jeez, those bikes are HEAVY!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts