RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let’s have a meet-n-greet ride to the Orange County area with all the SoCal Warriors. Since February is the dead of winter, we’ll start just a little later and meet up for lunch first, then go tooling around the local area before heading home.
More details to come but chime in if you’re interested and we’ll get this all worked out.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Was just looking around for meetup places and places to ride and I came across the Balboa Island Ferry in Newport Beach. It carries up to three cars and a bunch of pedestrians and bicycles across the harbor. Could be fun to get it full of Warriors! Definitely going to include this on my ride at some point. Everyone is welcome to join, of course.
Map World Line Slope Parallel

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright, guys. It's been a ROUGH month.

On the second of January, I had my gallbladder removed in an emergency surgery. I was recovering for 3 weeks and starting to feel good when out of nowhere, I started having crazy abdominal pain. I went to the ER around 2am and was admitted. Three days later, my symptoms had cleared and all indications were that my late issues had resolved. Well, I went BACK to the ER on Saturday morning, around 4am with abdominal and back pain. They scheduled a procedure for me on Sunday where they went in and looked for a stone they couldn't find during three ultrasounds, two MRI's, two x-rays, and one CAT scan. Sure enough, they found it, removed it, and sent me on my way. I came home yesterday feeling 1000% better!

But, I was in the hospital for 5 of the last 7 days, during which time I was either on a liquid diet or a no food/no liquid diet so I'm feeling quite weak. I wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to ride this weekend. Good news, I'm definitely feeling like going for some sort of ride; it'll be a short one with minimal freeway as I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet.

So, there's a guy in the OC that has shared various weekend rides. Sometimes, they come up my way; sometimes not. I'm going to wait for his posting before solidifying my plans but as it stands now, I'm thinking of going into the Santa Monica's, maybe swinging by the Rock Store, then heading to Malibu, Santa Monica, and home. If the OC guy is planning on coming up this way, I'll try to incorporate his plans with mine so if you're interested, stay tuned as I don't expect plans to solidify until Friday night. Either way, though, I'm riding and you guys are more than welcome to join if you'd like.

Will update as soon as I know more.

·
Registered
7,968 Posts
**** bro. Glad your all good n healthy again

I myself are getting over CoViD19
Got it for the second time....

Ride safe bro...

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Alright, guys. It's been a ROUGH month.

On the second of January, I had my gallbladder removed in an emergency surgery. I was recovering for 3 weeks and starting to feel good when out of nowhere, I started having crazy abdominal pain. I went to the ER around 2am and was admitted. Three days later, my symptoms had cleared and all indications were that my late issues had resolved. Well, I went BACK to the ER on Saturday morning, around 4am with abdominal and back pain. They scheduled a procedure for me on Sunday where they went in and looked for a stone they couldn't find during three ultrasounds, two MRI's, two x-rays, and one CAT scan. Sure enough, they found it, removed it, and sent me on my way. I came home yesterday feeling 1000% better!

But, I was in the hospital for 5 of the last 7 days, during which time I was either on a liquid diet or a no food/no liquid diet so I'm feeling quite weak. I wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to ride this weekend. Good news, I'm definitely feeling like going for some sort of ride; it'll be a short one with minimal freeway as I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet.

So, there's a guy in the OC that has shared various weekend rides. Sometimes, they come up my way; sometimes not. I'm going to wait for his posting before solidifying my plans but as it stands now, I'm thinking of going into the Santa Monica's, maybe swinging by the Rock Store, then heading to Malibu, Santa Monica, and home. If the OC guy is planning on coming up this way, I'll try to incorporate his plans with mine so if you're interested, stay tuned as I don't expect plans to solidify until Friday night. Either way, though, I'm riding and you guys are more than welcome to join if you'd like.

Will update as soon as I know more.
Glad to hear you finally recovered my brother! God bless…

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.