RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was on my way to work this morning and made a rather hard left curve and I guess I was a little lower than I thought and I scraped the **** out of my foot peg. Oops. lol guess I know how low is too low for that bolt on the bottom of the stock peg. Guess it's time to take that little item off. Or scrape it off. That works too right. Now it's time to work on the right one.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Wait til you lean real hard, and then hit a dip or a bump in the middle of the turn.....clunk!!!....peg mounts, frame,.....and then if you're reall lucky and set the bike real stiff, the rear end will pop up in the air and land over the double yellow....yeeeeeehhhhhaaaaa.....like riding a wild bull.

·
Registered
112 Posts
That sounds better than what I did a couple weeks ago. I have double yellow line paint on my leathers. Hit a slick spot[:'(]

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Justin said:
That sounds better than what I did a couple weeks ago. I have double yellow line paint on my leathers. Hit a slick spot[:'(]
Been lucky so far with the Warrior, but my left foot will have "discomfort" forever from an enduro accident.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sin_City_Warrior said:
Justin said:
Been lucky so far with the Warrior, but my left foot will have "discomfort" forever from an enduro accident.

I'm with you there. My warrior has been safe, knock on wood, but that's becuase I get out all my accidents on the dirt track, lol. Broke my foot couple weekends ago.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I got a shirt that reads "crashing sucks". Only after you crash, could you really appreciate it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Justice nope didn't get the plate mount yet. I'm getting more comfortable with the warrior so used to crotch rockets but I'm getting there.

Hurd. I need that t-shirt. I was riding a few years ago in hawaii on a dualsport and got broad sidded by a white grand am. Still remember the licence plate. 647 UT8

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
fj55pig said:
I scraped the **** out of my foot peg. Oops. lol guess I know how low is too low for that bolt on the bottom of the stock peg. Guess it's time to take that little item off.
Don't take those feelers off !!! They're STEEL, the foot peg is Aluminum and won't last for $hit once the feeler is gone. Got any spares????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts