RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was leaving class wednesday evening and I didnt see the campus police until my front tire was back on the ground
Anyway he was really cool and asked alot of questions about my bike, he still wrote me a ticket for exihibition of acceleration and a noise ordinance violation! I called today to get the fine and was informed that it would be...get this....35 dollars! And they dont report to DPS so no Points! Thats important to me big time because I have a commercial drivers licence and you cant get tickets off your record! All in all a good learning expierence!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Cool, that happened to me and the cop was a lady from the Laguna rez. She didnt report it and changed the speed from 115 to 65 in a 55 and it cost me 65. I had no wallet or id or anthing on me, I was testing out the vback from woody in just my shorts. Thank god she liked my tatts!!!! Some COPS are cool!

·
Registered
498 Posts
coming from experience with tickets. They will happen just be wise as to when you want to get crazy. The old look before you jump technique works best.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
My uncle got a ticket for exhibition of speed. He went to the driving class on his bike. It was an all day class at the time. He left for lunch, did a wheelie and there was a cop on the corner.

So, during driving class he got a ticket.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
I had an 89 Taurus SHO 5spd ported, heads shaved, cams, pistons, CAI,as well as racing suspension, racing clutch, LSD, re-chipped,catback exhaust, bodykit, etc. Was an AWESOME sleeper. Had close to 300hp. Due to the body kit there were no SHO lables on it. About 5 min from picking it up from the shop that did my clutch Im sitting at a red light. 5.0 Mustang LX pulls up next to me and revs it. I smile and get ready. Light turns green, I peel the eff out and lay down some nice tracks, the Mustang just sits there.1/2 way through the intersection I see the cop sitting at the now red light at the cross street. I had enough sense to immediatly kill the engine and coast the rest of the way through the intersection and pull over. By thenhes got his lights on and is right behind me. He comes up to the car smiling and I already have my docs for him. When he asks me if i was racing I told him about the car and that I "JUST" had a new clutch put in and my foot slipped and well, it was an accident. He asked me to get out of the car and then tells me to stop being a smartass and that Taurus' dont have manual transmissions. I told him to look in side and he saw the 3 pedals and the stick shift and the guages. He was blown away! We spent the next 10 min talking about the car and how he used to run at Englishtown as well (local drag strip). He gives me a warning to keep it on the track and let me go. Yup, some cops are kewl.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts