RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
That opens another question I have about the left side clean up. I don’t suppose anyone is holding one of those beautiful KyleNV mounts? I’m pretty decent at turning wrenches and taking stuff on and off but I am no pretend fabricator.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
3,099 Posts
The option is to just modify the stock mount by cutting everything off that's not structurally needed. Lots of guys have done this. There have been a couple reports of those mounts fracturing here and there. I'm sure there is more to it, but just be aware.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yeah I think that’s gonna be my route. One more question about though, if I take it off is the motor gonna move? Probably a dumb question but I know when I dropped a mount on another bike years ago it was a bear to line it all bike up. Also I really appreciate all the help from you warrior wizards.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
That opens another question I have about the left side clean up. I don’t suppose anyone is holding one of those beautiful KyleNV mounts? I’m pretty decent at turning wrenches and taking stuff on and off but I am no pretend fabricator.
I just so happen to have one in my stash pile ill probably never use again. Let me know if you're interested.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
3,099 Posts
I just so happen to have one in my stash pile ill probably never use again. Let me know if you're interested.

That's [email protected] nice of you!

Question: is that a Baron's fender eliminator or a Yamaha one? If it's a Yamaha one, I'd be interested in that if you'd consider selling.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
That's [email protected] nice of you!

Question: is that a Baron's fender eliminator or a Yamaha one? If it's a Yamaha one, I'd be interested in that if you'd consider selling.
Both, the solid one on the left is barons right is Yamaha. I'm keeping the barons incase I ever get harassed for my side plate. I'd be willing to sell the Yamaha one

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
3,099 Posts
Both, the solid one on the left is barons right is Yamaha. I'm keeping the barons incase I ever get harassed for my side plate. I'd be willing to sell the Yamaha one

I get that! I kept my stock exhaust in case I ever got harassed about my SpeedStar Gen II. Turns out, it was too loud for me so I put my stock one back on without being harassed. Haha!

PM sent.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts