RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just joined his week. I’m fixing and cleaning up an 06 Warrior. I’m gonna need parts and I already found an exhaust. I’m gonna be looking for seat, tank and handle bars for starters. I think this forum will be a great help to all my ideas. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Welcome from SoCal..Ride safe...
Good luck with the rebuild...

Post some pics of ur project...m

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Welcome to the forum. remember the search function is your friend. also check out the gremlin link in my signature block. for parts check out the marketplace forum which can be found by clicking on the "forum" title in the bar just above these posts and then scrolling down through the forums.

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Welcome aboard and like Christo said you will be able to find stock parts cheap from guys who have upgraded already. Good luck.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome from Northern New York State! Enjoy the rebuild process for your RSW as it is part of making it yours. As Heftysmurf and Christo have stated this is THE place for helping you get her up and on the road. Another good source for OEM parts imo is
Partzilla. Not so much for items like the tank, seat etc...but for the original bolts, screws
and such. The items you seek are definitely findable on here and ebay. Take pics and post up as you go along and good luck.
Rg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot guys and gals, just in case there’s some out there don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. I’m from south Florida here. I love this forum. Already I found an exhaust from a member. Reading around I’m gonna go for the Churchkey VBak kit next. Get that air flow right first and then start cleaning her up. I’ll start taking some pics this weekend and post them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts