RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that installed the Flanders Flat Track bars, did you intall the TT or the Swept Back bars? Also, how does the pullback compare to stock and did you need to extend any cables? TIA

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey JD what's up my fellow Houston area Warrior brother? I installed the sweptback bars with I think 11" total sweep.I'm 5"6" tall and my comfort level improved very much when I installed the Fanders Flattrack bars over stock maybe about 2" closer and not as far apart so it also help the parachute effect. thanks Swole

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Swole:

Good to hear from another Houston area Warrior rider. I have only seen two other Warriors out on the road in Houston.

Thanks for the info on the bars. I think I will try these bars out as I need just a few more inches of pullback and I'm all set.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try this link from the Flanders' website:http://www.sideroadcycles.com/AmericanMotorcycles/Handlebars/Cafe-Flat-Beach/Cafe_Flat_Beach.html

·
Registered
63 Posts
I installed the j5's knurled with dimples (the only mistake) the knurl is almost completly covered, barely can see it.I will be installing my Baron twited grips today when I get ome from work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts