RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and i'm lovin it. this bike just gets sexier every time i do something to it, it's amazing. right off the bat, i wanna say thanks to everyone on this site that has posted any type of "how to" on the mods we all enjoy so much. the flip n grind video, monster garage style, was a huge help.i watched the vid a few times and payed attention to how much material was taken out and matched it, that simple.

took me and a buddy about 45 minutes to get it done this evening after i got off work.sorry for not having pictures, i lost my camera at a wedding reception a few weeks ago, dont ask, i think alcohol was involved
as soon as it's replaced tho i will post up some snaps of the new stance, looks great and i really cant say that i noticed any difference in ride quality at all.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aww man i really wanted to, got hung up at work. thought i was gonna get that saturday off but as the fates would have it i had to be there. makes me feel needed haha, yeah right!

·
Registered
670 Posts
gremlin said:
and i'm lovin it. this bike just gets sexier every time i do something to it, it's amazing. right off the bat, i wanna say thanks to everyone on this site that has posted any type of "how to" on the mods we all enjoy so much. the flip n grind video, monster garage style, was a huge help.i watched the vid a few times and payed attention to how much material was taken out and matched it, that simple.

took me and a buddy about 45 minutes to get it done this evening after i got off work.sorry for not having pictures, i lost my camera at a wedding reception a few weeks ago, dont ask, i think alcohol was involved
as soon as it's replaced tho i will post up some snaps of the new stance, looks great and i really cant say that i noticed any difference in ride quality at all.

Could somebody post a link to the video mentioned here? I've looked all over for a video section on the site and I'm coming up with nothing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts