RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I have been out of touch with most of the local riders (bad me) and was wondering if anyone knows when the Flood Run is this year? For some reason I thought it was the second Saturday in April and the First Saturday in October.

Also, is anyone planning to go?

Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. My wife has also found some charity rides in June and July. One is for Alzheimer's research. My dad is suffering with that, so I will probably go on that ride. I haven't been on a "group" ride in a while. Last time I watched two kids cook a corner and go to the hospital. DO NOT want that again!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
The Flood Run is usually a good time but the roads and weather are not always great at that time yet. I won't be able to make it this year though.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Goforlow, Our best wishes and prayers for your dad. I watched my mother suffer with Alzheimer's for years. Horrible disease.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you Slngshot. We had to put my Dad in a care facility on Friday. He started getting violent with my Mom. Didn't hurt her, but we can't take that chance. This was the most difficult thing I have ever done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts