RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there know where I can get some floor boards? Or a higher clutch control? I seen to have a problem with getting my foot under the shifter. Seems there isn't much room between the peg and shifter.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yamaha sells mini floorboards, they are about half the length of conventional floorboards and feel great, I have a set on my bike, you can see them at www.yamaha-motor.com. If you are having problems getting your foot under the shifter it can be adjusted if you have not done so already. Just shorten the length of the shift linkage by loosening the locknuts on both ends and turning the linkage rod, if you cannot get the lever high enough this way just pull the shift lever off the shaft and rotate it clockwise a few nothes, you should get plenty of clearance this way.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rivaeric, Thanks for the info, I'll give that a try! I'll check out the Yammi site too for the floorboards. Anybody try a toe/heel shifter yet? LOL.................

·
Registered
229 Posts
No, sorry I do not have a pic however I will take one and post it in the next few days. The boards look good because of their small size, if they were any larger they would not fit the style of the bike. Here is the link for the boardshttp://www.yamaha-motor.com/accessories/AcSCItemDetail.asp?lid=1&cid=2&mid=60&connavid=119&sconnavid=472&pid=898

1 - 7 of 7 Posts