RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - I've kept my mouth shut for the most part regarding this but... still no word of parts here in Jacksonville and, I'm actually finally starting to get irritated.

Has anyone in Florida heard from their dealers regarding the kits coming in??

Why the **** would they be getting them in Canada when they can't even ride for another month or two???

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Why the **** would they be getting them in Canada when they can't even ride for another month or two???

Because we're special!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] j/k
Seriously though,it seems like there is a better supply of yamaha parts readily available for us up here compared to the US.I read all the time of stuff being backordered in the states and it is available within a few days at my dealer[?].Last year 102copper couldnt find a set of TTbars anywhere and I got him a set up here and sent them to him.
Oh ya ,there was a bunch of bikes out cruising around the other day up here[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif],although it did snow last night[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright - update - my dealer actually got 1 kit in today. It's already spoken for (the owner owns a warrior). I talked to the Yamaha rep at bike week and, he already sounded like he'd been through the ringer with others.... but, I did ask him why kits would be going to places that still have snow when there are plenty of people needing the kits NOW. He didn't know..... he thought that they were sending them out to southern states in the US as a priority to anywhere else in North America..... oh well....

Anyway - if one kit came in hopefully they'll be getting more soon and it will be over and done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts