RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new midnight warrior. man I love this bike. One test ride sold me. Looking to start the mods. Great site here, have already started the list from things I have seen here.

·
Registered
513 Posts
quote:Originally posted by vector18

At 13 years old aren't you alittle young to be riding?

And to be divorced? [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Welcome to the forum. These guys are the greatest. You were able to test ride one?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
It's a myspace thing, make your profile 13 and it's automatically private [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Welcome aboard non the less and enjoy the bike. You realize midnight IS the fastest color [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Oh no, not another black one!! JK. Welcome you'll love the bike and this site. Take a look at the galleries, there a many way cool black ones out there.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the replys..looking forward to the fun.... profile updated.. no longer 13... but I may act like it from time to time...

SETX.. The dealership up hear let me test drive the warrior, was alittle surprises as well.. but it worked.. I bought that day.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm still waiting for somebody to black chrome a speedstar pipe for their Midnight. Maybe you'll be the first! Welcome to your new home!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts