RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, there!
I ride 04 Warrior, and I¡¯m fairly new here.
I knew this place for a while but a couple things prevented me from visiting often.

One;
The fonts/letters are so small, menus are hardly readable.
I mainly use 14.1inch LCD at 1024 X 768 resolutions.

Two;
The navigation is kind of difficult.
But, I guess I¡¯ll get used to it once I stared to come here often.

Thank for listening /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
Ciao, Leon

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Welcome to the site Leon. Font size can be adjusted in your browser. If you are using Netscape, Firefox or Mozilla go to tools and Text Zoom to change the size of the font. If you are using IE go to view and text size. On a 17 or 19 inch monitor the size on this site is very readable at the default text size. I use a 19 inch monitor and a screen resolution of 1152 x 864.

As far as navigation goes, you are right, you'll get used to it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input, sangathor.
I should've already mentioned this in my original post, but my laptop¡¯s 14.1 inch LCD already uses IE¡¯s biggest text size.
Any other ways?

Ciao, Leon

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Leon,
Are you using an Italian version of Windows/IE?

I run 1280x1024 on a 17" LCD and maybe I am just used to it, but it doesn't look too small to me.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
reduce your screen resolution and your fonts will be bigger. gaming I have my res at 2048x1280 , surfing on the net I switch it to 1360x768 . Some sites I have to drop it further or get out of my recliner and stand in front of the monitor.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have a 19" LCD, fonts look great at 1280 x 1024. I do notice some slow loading from time to time, but the page always says it loaded in just a few seconds so I don't know what the issue is.

The navigation did take me a few tries to get used to. Basically everything can be done through the two horizontal menus at the top of the screen. The white menu has gray fonts and can be a bit hard to read, maybe impossible on a 14.1 monitor.

Good Luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts