RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
So im looking for footpegs that help cut down on the wind resistance you deal with at your feet. I searched footpeg stuff. But they all seem to be people wanting to fix broken footpegs.

I dont want floorboards. I just want something thats going to give me better traction against the wind at 80-90mph and not trying to throw my foot off the peg when i try to shift at those speeds.

Registered
Some recommend Raider foot pegs.
Forum search helped to find this:

Registered
I bought a pair of Kuryakyn ISO pegs rom Rij1 and I'm happy with how they feel and they keep my feet planted well at speed. I don't have any experience with Raider pegs, they seem tp be a popular choice if you can find them.

Registered
odd.. i went from the kuryakin style pegs to stock style pegs and it gave me much better traction

Registered
I have raider foot pegs and just an FYI it does change your foot position. More flattened out angled back and little farther out from the engine if that makes sense. But because of that real nice for highway. Took me a few miles to get used to it.

This would make a big difference if you are using control extensions because of the angle in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Premium Member
I will agree with most that the Raider pegs are a nice subtle difference. The angle is perfect and they are just a little bigger. Even better they bolt right on and can be had for a cheap price.
Most other pegs you will need adapters to make them fit but then the peg world is open and the options are limitless.

Registered
So im looking for footpegs that help cut down on the wind resistance you deal with at your feet. I searched footpeg stuff. But they all seem to be people wanting to fix broken footpegs.

I dont want floorboards. I just want something thats going to give me better traction against the wind at 80-90mph and not trying to throw my foot off the peg when i try to shift at those speeds.
Surprised no one has asked, but the number one question should be. lol Exactly what size foot are we trying to keep out of the wind?

Registered
I thought of the same question Scotty, but was a bit slow. I鈥檝e never seen a Raider out here in Australia, but would like the pegs also 馃槑馃槑馃悵

1 - 14 of 14 Posts