RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isnt subtle at all. I know friends that would never ask for anything but sometimes you have to give it them anyway. Dan (dangunman) would be one of those people. I know he would have to be missing some work right now being with Mag's and he needs his check just like the rest of us. This was the best I could come up with and doing this in secret leaves a lot of members out that our friends with Dan that may not get contacted. I hit my bike friends up and have started a collection for him. If you want to join in you can paypal me at [email protected], if you dont know me or feel comfortable with that please contact someone that you do know (Cruisemissle, jon-cocktoastal, preacherman. etc.) You can also IM me if you want to mail it in and I'll give you an address.

I did not check with Sean, Ed, Steve or JP so if this is in the wrong place forgive me please and relocate it to the right place. Thanks Scott

edit... please write "for Dan" in payment on paypal and your RSWARRIOR name.

Donations received by.

Bruce, "Bruce59" Howard, Man O'Warrior

Andrew "fcwarrior" Smooky (through nmbillr)

Ed "Darkstar" Tom "tomba"

James "warpig"

Dave "parkinglot"

Randy "Messx03"

Joe "Cadfather"

Roy "rdarnitall"

Shawn "strtwarrior"

George "Ruckus"

Kendell "Ken (A.K.A. Big Shasta)"

RobRiquez (through nmbillr)

Vladens

Woody "Churchkey"

Matt " Rhatphlegm"

Michael "1fast1"

Craig "cyberdon"

Steve "Patriotins"

Super Dave "Warriordog"

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Helping one of our own.

Fantastic start guys, way to give. Remember with as many members as we have just a small amount can really add up. Give what you can if you can. God Bless

·
Registered
4,955 Posts

Good idea here Scott... too bad that the format of this version of our great forum tends to bury a particular post before most members get a chance to see it ! I sure miss the old site !!

Hopefully a few of the regulars will notice this at least !

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts

Scott, I don't have much but I can chip in a little bit, after all Dan didn't hesitate to donate to me last year when I needed it. So you should be getting a paypal from me shortly.

Joe

·
Registered
4,955 Posts

That's awesome isn't it Joe..... We haven't met but I sorta feel like I know you from your posts and pics I see from events etc.

I shouldn't have just said "regulars" in my previous post. This is an opportunity for a bunch of Warrior riders to assist one Warrior rider in crisis!

$1.00 or $5.00 or $20.00 ..... whatever it is it can add up and help out a buddy in a time of concern or strife.

I had the pleasure of meeting Dan at the Dragon in '07 and he is a solid guy .

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Joe I checked my mail this morning and its there. Thanks

I'll change the title of the thread and maybe that will help keep it more active.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts

bruce59 said:
.. too bad that the format of this
version of our great forum tends to bury a particular post before most
members get a chance to see it ! I sure miss the old site !!

independent_lemming said:

I'll change the title of the thread and maybe that will help keep it more active.
I made this topic sticky. For the next 3 months it will be the at the top of the list, regardless of activity, in the site news and comments forum.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Sangathor said:
bruce59 said:
.. too bad that the format of this
version of our great forum tends to bury a particular post before most
members get a chance to see it ! I sure miss the old site !!

independent_lemming said:

I made this topic sticky. For the next 3 months it will be the at the top of the list, regardless of activity, in the site news and comments forum.
Thanks Steve that will help a bunch.

I dont think the person that dropped a note with his payment will mind if I quote him.

" Scott, thanks for doing this. I don't know

Dan or Mags, but get a lot of info and enjoyment from the

forum and I feel like the members are friends"

Roy Darnell (rdarnitall)

Thanks for the note Roy. No need to send any thanks for me, guys that have met Dan leave with a friend for life, that would do anything he can for another member as Joe (cadfather) has mentioned. He also does alot for his church home and their youth. Though he looks like he would bite the heads off of bats for fun, he's a big soft hearted guy.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Re: Helping one of our own. Dangunman

Done....Glad I could help, God Bless.

(what's that warm tingly feeling deep down inside.....feels kinda nice)

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Ken (A.K.A. Big Shasta) said:
Done....Glad I could help, God Bless.

(what's that warm tingly feeling deep down inside.....feels kinda nice)
Like good Cognac on a cold night, a fire pit, hanging with friends.

Updating the donations list every time I log on. Doing great guys thanks so much for those that have donated so far.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts

Scott-

Dan's a stand up fella.. please PM me with where I can mail a check. I don't use paypal..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts