RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Re: Helping one of our own. Dangunman

RRUFAST said:
Scott-

Dan's a stand up fella.. please PM me with where I can mail a check. I don't use paypal..
same for me please, i'm outta town and wont be home till the middle of the week

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

southboundchicken said:
RRUFAST said:
Scott-

Dan's a stand up fella.. please PM me with where I can mail a check. I don't use paypal..
same for me please, i'm outta town and wont be home till the middle of the week
IM sent

Thanks for helping

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

This is a great idea from (Billy) nmbillr, he has a few extra things laying around and anything that he sells he donates 10% of the sale in the name of the purchaser. Kewl

·
Registered
6,406 Posts

I haven't been reading through everything like I used to. Hope she's ok. $$ sent...

·
Registered
664 Posts

It's good to see stuff like this. Glad to be able to help. Funds sent.......

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

Cyberdon said:
It's good to see stuff like this. Glad to be able to help. Funds sent.......
Found it this morning, thanks.

Ok guys its Thursday and I know most of us get our "pocket full of change" (to quote ZZ Top) today or tomorrow. If you can spare it please think of throwing some to a good man and his family. Thanks

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

Howard in Lexington Ky. Please shoot me your online name for the front page please. I think I know which member it is but want to be sure.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts

How awesome all you guys are! I didn't know this thread was here. I saw his response in his thread to your generosity, and I got a little teary-eyed. What a great bunch of guys we have here!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

Not that I would want this thread to close but I am ending it with a high note as I will be passing along $200 to Dan and Mags this afternoon. With that added to the first we raised $700 for a member in short notice, during tough times for many and during the holiday season. Its a blessing to have friends and family but its almost a miracle in this day and age that the kindness of strangers can shine just as bright with kind words, thoughts, prayers and a gifts of a donation to a good man and his family. It is my hope it will come back to all of you three-fold.

To finish I want to thank everyone that donated and if you still want to pass a donation along I will forward it to Dan.

I thought it best to change the title of the thread as a lasting Get Well card for them both.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts