RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE....2008 Yamaha Midnight Warrior 1700cc...$4500...The Bike is in amazing condition with 9500 cruising miles... Multiple aftermarket upgrades... Power Commander V, Baron Drag bars, Baron Air Injection Block Off Kit, PR Hi-Flo Air Filter Kit, Rhinehart exhaust, Integrated rear signal/brake light, Forward controls etc, Rear Lowering Kit... Avon tires with less then 1500 miles...Bike has always been garage kept and covered... Located just north of Baton Rouge Louisiana

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,549 Posts
Really clean looking bike! I'm in the process of making some of those changes myself. GLWS!

BTW: You might include what kind of lowering kit you have on it. Is it a flip-n-grind or lowering links or... Also, is that a 240 on the rear?

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,549 Posts
I also see you have a Speedstar scoop. Any other Speedstar upgrades? I mean, I'm getting ready to sell my bike to buy yours since the work has already been done. Internal wiring on the bars, hidden rear caliper, stainless steel lines... the list goes on. 🤤

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I also see you have a Speedstar scoop. Any other Speedstar upgrades? I mean, I'm getting ready to sell my bike to buy yours since the work has already been done. Internal wiring on the bars, hidden rear caliper, stainless steel lines... the list goes on. 🤤
Not sure about any other Speedstar upgrades... I purchased the bike about 6 months ago on an impulse... It’s my second Warrior and it a BEAST compared to my first one!! Come get it!! Lol

·
Registered
2002 Yamaha RS Warrior (Indigo)
126 Posts
Thanks. I’m pretty busy this week. Hopefully Saturday I could get by there. I will call you tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts