RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have a set of these on my ride and they are great pipes and this is a very good deal that someone will snatch up for sure!
Good luck with the sale. As for the Grafeo pipes; which set did you purchase and in what finish? Have a good one, Be Safe
and Ride Safe.
Rg

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a set of these on my ride and they are great pipes and this is a very good deal that someone will snatch up for sure!
Good luck with the sale. As for the Grafeo pipes; which set did you purchase and in what finish? Have a good one, Be Safe
and Ride Safe.
Rg
I ordered the Assassin pipe, I didn't specify finish

·
Registered
393 Posts
Awesome pipe!! when you get it installed post up a picture or two for us to see....
That is the pipe I would choose also. If you do not mind...would you pm me what
the cost was for that pipe? Thanks
Rg

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome pipe!! when you get it installed post up a picture or two for us to see....
That is the pipe I would choose also. If you do not mind...would you pm me what
the cost was for that pipe? Thanks
Rg
Go it wasn't cheap, 975 but in hoping to get a good price for my Cobras

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks, I know it will be worth it and your Cobra's will offset the overall cost for sure. Send a pic when you
get them installed and congrats on your purchase.
Rg

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yea, so have I. Me thinks I will just keep my Cobra swepts, as I have not the patience or tolerance for the crazy turn-around times.
I see on his face-book that he is cooking up more pipes/styles for different rides. Might want to tackle the backorder log before adding
more options but that is just my two cents worth. I hope the fella's who paid up front have done so with a c/c so if a refund is requested
it will not be a hassle to get.

They are beautiful pipes made by a true craftsman for sure. Good luck fella's and I hope all works out for everyone involved. Ride Safe
and Be Safe!
Rg

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
His exhausts are one of a kind for sure
Look Amzing, but I myself cant wait for something that long ...
Especially when I paid in full.

Hopefully all who have placed a order will get ur exhaust soon and will be worth it

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts