RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I have my Samson 2-2 exhaust here in the forums. What's all done to your bike? I have vbak and ais block. Graffeo 2-1 and eventually the upgraded coils.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Ivan flash is much better than the speedstar ecu. The only reason to run a speedstar ecu nowadays is if you want to install the speedstar stage 4 injectors and I'm pretty sure ivan debunked them as not even being needed. You should contact ivan and he can tell you the difference in his flash vs the speedstar ecu.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ivan flash is much better than the speedstar ecu. The only reason to run a speedstar ecu nowadays is if you want to install the speedstar stage 4 injectors and I'm pretty sure ivan debunked them as not even being needed. You should contact ivan and he can tell you the difference in his flash vs the speedstar ecu.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks, Madtom, I bought a full Stage 4 warrior with the complete kit (cams, injectors, the works) so Ivan's ECU is arguably not needed (and according to at least some feedback here on the forum, Ivan's flash arguably doesn't mesh well with either PR cams or Speedstar cams).

·
Premium Member
5,647 Posts
The only negative feedback on the forum that i know of, is from GDwarrior and it was from the guy that dyno-ed his bike. I would need more than 1 person to determine if it were to be fact that Ivan's flash had a negative effect. Not all dyno techs are experts as you know
I have PR cams, HC pistons, etc. and my bike runs fantastic with the flashed ECU. If i had the cash i would definitely buy your flashed ECU. GLWS.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
zimpod,

I am intrigued, but the conversion rate is killing me.
I have a spare ECU so we might have to talk.
Will send you a PM later

Dutch

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Ivan’s flash comes in two different versions: Stock and High Compression. Does that play into the equation here? Maybe you need the HC version to ‘mesh well’. Maybe someone with HC parts and Ivan’s would know. I’ve no idea lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts