RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in changing my air cleaner assembly to the "forcewinder" type that looks like custom cruizers have. I have seen girlzwarrior but she didnt put the parts needed on her website. I am interested in finding one that is "bolt on". I know others have posted part no's for making them but I am not familiar with motorcycle parts and would prefer if someone make a ready to install kit for a decent price. I have seen forcewinders but its only was designed for the roadstar.

Mauiwarrior

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
ForceWinder was prototyping a Warrior ForceWinder months back. You should check out their web site, maybe shoot them an email and check on the status of their product.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Maui,not sure if this is what your looking for but you can give it a tryhttp://www.useforce.com/index2.html .Just hardley stuff on there but you can contact them from there.Hope this helps..

·
Registered
291 Posts
I juts got an email back from them, saying they were side tracked with other projects, but will be moving forward with the Warrior intake. I'd say, if your interested, shoot them and email.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
I've been in contact with Force Products since last July and I keep getting the same BS runaround. Were thinking of a set up for the warrior but it'll take time... Now that's 8 months of time.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Maui, My "forcewinder" setup is home made from things I found at the local metal scrap yard, with a ru1250 K&N filter I purchased from deisel parts $28. But this air induction is only fake, I have the BAK under my tank and this just directs some air under there. You can find a elbow from rivera engineering for a s&s carb cut one end off and order a K&N filter, but you will still have to make some type of bracket to bolt it to the bike. If you like my bracket send me an email and I could cut another one out for you or sent you a drawing of mine.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts