RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I come to this site recently, as soon as it opens up I get a pop up window that says I need to download either Japanese or korean fonts. After that, If I post anything, all my typed in text appears larger than normal until the post is submitted. Then it looks normal. Any clue as to why I'm getting this??

BTW...Using Mozilla or Netscape 7.2. No virus's on the computer, spyware free as well.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I get the same thing except for the size of the text. But I do get a thing that pops up saying that I need to download Japanese.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
yeah, spyware is what i would check for first. the newest spyware techniques REALLY hose up your system. the only way to fix is manually remove from registry. in most cases, it's quicker to just wipe clean and reinstall everything (don't forget to backup). the hardest part is figuring out what has infected you and where it's located.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I run a network for a living so I have all the "toys and tools" to keep my system clean. No spyware on my machine. I get the same pop up on a few different computers, but only while using Netscape 7.2. Gotta be a Netscape issue.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

Every page, or certain threads?

Carknee--Only pops up when I first come to the site. Not any particular threads. I tested it that way. Only does it when i first access the site--any page, doesn't matter.
This one has me confused...[?]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts