RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off let me say as a newbie member & newbie Warrior owner, I am impressed and already addicted to this site. The people are great and I can only imagine the time you spend keeping this all running.

In order to feed my addiction (I'm not sure if this has been suggested before) I was wondering if it was possible to put an icon link next to a members name in a post that will bring you right to their picture gallery. So often I read a members post about a mod and want to go right to the gallery and check it out on their bike to see the "mod". This involves remembering their names, leaving the forum, going to the gallery and then wading back to forum to continue reading.

Anyhow, just a thought. Keep up the great work! Love the site.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Even though it doesn't count, you've got my vote on this idea. Now if only your idea can get Carknee's vote.

Larry

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Slag,I like that idea as well.In the mean tine you can right click on the gallery link and open in new window.This is what I do.At least you dont have to keeep going back and forth that way.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a great idea isle-c. I will start doing that.

It's amazing that no how powerful software becomes, the lazier and more demanding we get.

Thanks CarKnee for considering it, and thanks again for the great forum!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
It is implemented as of 7:30am this morning. It is on the row with the date & time. It is a little Warrior icon.

Note that even if the person does not have anything stored in their gallery it will still take you to it.. hence a blank page. I will work on it more next week.

CarKnee

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Thanks Slag for bringing this up again. Thanks Carknee for making it happen. Remember that in addition to the "right click & open in new window", you can just do a "shift-left click".

Larry

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
9 hours from when Slag brought it up till you instituted it. I was really disappointed when it got past the 8 hour mark. Seriously though, thanks for all the effort you keep putting forth making this everything the members want rswarrior to be.

Larry

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks so much CarKnee,

this is great, I feel like I can see and surf more mods in a shorter period of time.

Thanks again !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts